Introduction...Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Piping Supervisor for Kusile Site reporting to the Construction Manager. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the construction manager in all erection activities of all boiler, piping, waterwall panels and economizer/super heater elements.
Key Performance Indicators:
Please note that:
1. The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
2. Murray & Roberts Projects reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
3. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
4. If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
5. Please note that the suitable candidate must be willing to be re-assigned to the Medupi Power Project in Lephalale , Limpopo, if operational requirements should deem it necessary.
Please keep the below information in mind when applying for employment at Murray & Roberts:
NOTICE: You have to select your Employee status before you can apply:
or to apply for this vacancy.